Thursday, February 17, 2011

ZENO FREEBIE


Today I've got a freebie coming from ZENO, one of my most watched producers since I first heard 'Lazer Wolf 2010' back in 2009! This guy is on it, producing some serious glitchy experimental Dubstep. The sounds ZENO comes up with blows me away, go check out Lazer Wolf 2010 on my youtube channel if you aren't already subscribed (I uploaded it a few days ago).

Long time followers of MYD will probably be familiar with ZENO, as I posted a mix up of his a few months back, and also posted his free EP 'Cosmic'!

Anyway I grabbed this track from a free compilation titled 'Crazy Compilation 5' which is available HERE for anyone that's interested - I'm not going to post up the whole comp because it's very experimental and glitchy, not too much dubstep in there, but I recommend anyone with an open mind to electronic music checks it out as it's seriously good!

Zeno - Modular 2 320


No comments:

Post a Comment