Wednesday, November 3, 2010

BLOKHE4D


Easy all, something a bit different today!

Lately I've been obsessing over Neurofunk so I thought I'd share this mix I got sent from a friend of mine earlier today. Some of you might be familiar with this style, but for those who aren't, it's like stabby, hard-hitting drum n bass.

Anyway this is a podcast done by BLOKHE4D, with a special guest mix from Dj Optiv from Cause for Concern. I'm loving this style at the moment, let me know what you guys think as I will probably be posting more like this! Comment below or hit me up on facebook.

I was going to upload the whole track but Mediafire wouldn't let me up a file that was over 200mbs, so head over to BLOKHE4D's soundcloud and grab it! I will upload a .rar file for those who prefer that as well.

3 comments:

  1. I took it from the soundcloud link, just finishing listening to it now.
    It's understandable that you're obsessing over it, this is good music! Great background music for studying :)
    Thanks for another good post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. more neurotech/ hardstep! try to scour some 320 giveaways ya?

    ReplyDelete