Saturday, October 16, 2010

NEVER SAY DIE VOL. 7 - MIXED BY SKISM


The guys at NEVER SAY DIE certainly have been busy! I got this one in the mail not too long after their last mix by Cutline (previous post) and I HAD to put it up. This mix - by SKisM (who I'm sure you're all familiar with) is absolutely insane. One of the heaviest mixes I have ever heard - so many exclusives and disgustingly heavy drops that I thought my brain was going to turn to mush and ooze out my ears.

Also, SKisM's new EP titled "Down With The Kids" will be out on November 1st - and for the upcoming release, he has released a documentary which gives a brief history of SKisM’s rise in the dubstep scene, including previews of all the tracks off the upcoming EP, and the production techniques used to create it. Check it out below!



NEVER SAY DIE VOL. 7 - MIXED BY SKISM

DOWNLOAD

4 comments:

  1. ew....... nice mix. def going on my ipod before i leave for work tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do I play this.. its a zip file!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u need to convert it from zip to Mp3. just download a program

    ReplyDelete
  4. go to winrar.com and download the program free to convert zip files

    ReplyDelete