Monday, July 26, 2010

FREEIZM VOL. 3

Easy all!

First up I just want to say thankyou to EVERYONE that has taken the time to view my blog, and even bigger ups to all those that comment, email, subscribe and like what I do! I read everything I get, so don't be shy of the comment button, and it means a lot to know people are enjoying what I'm putting so much time into! This month I have had over 10,000 hits to my blog, which is such a massive massive number, I never thought it'd get to be this big! Big up yourselves!

I'm approaching my 100th post on the blog, and I've put together a little something for you all. It's nothing special, but a lot of love when into it! Stay tuned!

As most of you probably know already, SKREAM's new album 'Outside the Box' is coming out on the 9th of August, and to push the release of it, he's been releasing packs of tunes for free titled Freeizm. Now the last 2 have been pretty standard old-school SKREAM stuff, minimal dubstep bits - but this one, volume 3, is ridiculous. It's pretty much a free album! Meta-Lick, Metal Mouth, Behind The Curtain, Let's Go Fucking Mental... They're ALL bangers!! Make sure you grab this people, and don't forget to pre-order 'Outside the Box'!

SKREAM - FREEIZM VOL. 3


Skream – Behind The Curtain
Skream – Meta-Lick
Skream – Rollin
Skream – Metal Mouth
Skream – Pick Ya Knees Up
Geeneus – Now Is The Time (Skreamix)
Geiom – Reminissin (Skream’s Tribal 44 Mix)
Skream – Lets Go Fucking Mental
Dr.Blue & The Time Travellers – Dr.Who Dub (Skreamix)



Also don't forget that MAGNETIC MAN's 'I Need Air' is out on iTunes now! Support the sound and go grab it for 99p!

No comments:

Post a Comment