Wednesday, June 9, 2010

ZENO - COSMIC EP


You all will remember ZENO from my last post when he released his latest mix, "Red Dragon" which was mindblowing (and is still available on my blog if you missed it). Now he's back again with an EP titled "Cosmic", which really is all that needs to be said. The EP is filled with spacey, trippy, genre-bending dubstep which won't dissapoint anyone with open ears to different styles of dubstep. I uploaded 2 of my favourite tracks from the EP to youtube because I couldn't decide which one I liked the most, so give them a listen and if you like what you hear, grab the EP from his website!





ZENO - COSMIC EP

DOWNLOAD

1.Zeno - Cosmic Journey
2.Zeno - Clish
3.Zeno - Clish (The Widdler Remix)
4.Zeno and MC Zulu - DJ Machine
5.Zeno - Galactic Planet Rocker
6.Zeno - Modular
7.Zeno - Shades Of Yellow
8.Zeno - Shades Of Yellow (Huron's Yellowside RMX)
9.Zeno - Shades Of Yellow (Huron's Shadyside RMX)

No comments:

Post a Comment