Friday, May 7, 2010

033


There's something about this tune that I love. It's not dubstep but it's such a nice track! Really chilled vibes from this one.

Faib - Drops 320

This track is verrry different for a Sub Focus tune, and it sounds verrry similar to another very popular dubstep track (sweet shop, anyone?) I'm not really sure if I like it... Leave a comment below and let me know what you think.


Hold On feat. Amber Coffman (Sub Focus Remix) 320

HOLY SHIT I LOVE NUMBERNIN6

Numbernin6 - Ribs
320

Wow... I'm usually pretty skeptical with Swagga remixes now after the 3482387 that there's been, but this is just STUPID! What a fucking huge tune! GET THIS

Excision & Datsik - Swagga (D-Jahsta Remix) 320

3 comments:

  1. Really liking Ribs! Think I'll have to look into Numbernin6. Really been missing this blog since I don't regularly have internet anymore, FFUUU. Thank you again Link! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not realise you had a dubstep blog. This is dope... Way too dope. Definitely snatching some links NOW NOW NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Numbernin6 is amazing dude, get on it!

    Glad you like it mammalsauce!

    ReplyDelete