Thursday, May 20, 2010

DANEJAH


DANEJAH sent over this disgustingly filthy mix and a free 320 I thought I'd share with you lot! Every track in this mix makes me want to tear my own face off. Heavy shit, big up DANEJAH!



Danejah - Shoot Dat 320

(also just started up a youtube channel for my blog so you can listen to the track before you download it! go subscribe!)

DANEJAH - FILTH FLYING FILTH VOL. 3

DOWNLOAD

The Builder - Rise of the Machines
Apex - Nowhere to Run (Datsik Remix)
Bar 9 - I Want You
Krood - Stop Freakin Betraying Me
DANEJAH - Shoot Dat
Skream - What Did He Say?
Trolley Snatcha - Circle K
Jakes - Rock the Bells
Giant - Drumstick vip
Subvader - Pouncer
High Rankin - Occupation...
12th Planet - Reasons (Doctor P Remix)
Doctor P - Sweet Shop (Flux Pavillion Remix)
16bit - Chainsaw Calligraphy (Kanji Kenitic Remix)
Bar 9 - Seven Midnight Swagger (This Is Kokuz ReChop)
Jakes & Joker - 3k Lane (L-Vis 1990)
Luda Cris - How Low Can You Go (Caspa Remix)
Loefah - Just a Beat
Skream - A New Dawn
Rob Sparx - Look 2 the Future
Reso - Brass Eye
Autopilot - Like a Bitch
The XX - Infinity (Marty Party Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment